- Creator/founder and owner of the “THOMAS TAMVAKOS’ ARCHIVE OF GREEK CLASSICAL COMPOSERS” (since 1980) in which is included material for 3300 (approx.) Greek and Greek-heritage classical composers, since 10th century up to nowadays.
- Music writer-journalist-critic-investigator in various music-art magazines (like JAZZ AND TZAZ, CLASSICAL MUSIC REVIEW, POLYTONON, EPTANHSIAKA FYLLA, EXANDAS) and newspapers.
- Producer of radio transmissions for classical and jazz music.
- Producer of CD recordings and editions.
- Lecturer in various art events, congresses, concerts, etc.
- Music concerts' organizer.
- Organizer of several big exhibitions in various Greek cities with material from “ARCHIVE”.
- Basic collaborator in the huge 7th volumes “LEXICON OF GREEK
MUSIC” (edited by GIALELIS EDITIONS) and other printed editions.
- Founder of music ensemble 'KELADOS' (voice-oboe-cello-piano) and ‘FILODOS’ (4 voices), 'FILODOS II' (7 women voices) with repertoire of Greek contemporary music, presenting in various concerts and tributes.